Monday, October 29, 2007

***Just Thinking***


Im here at work, slurring my words because of my new tongue ring. Laughing with friends about how funny I sound...Im really going to miss my friends here at work. Its been a good year here at Center Partners. December 11th will be my one year anniversary of working here.
My hopes are that I go to work for Bright House in Brandon, Florida where Im moving to. Which is the same type of services. (TV, Phone, and Internet), so I know I'll do well there.



(Chris works there, so I'd atleast know someone who works there. I dont think it'll be that hard to get a position there, in sales or billing or both..I just got a number to call, so wish me luck when I do call and pray that I can get in when I move. :D)

But while here at Center Partners I am going to be moving into an Outbound Campaign for November and December, starting on the 5th...Its a pay raise of $14 an hour plus our commision rates. Which will help me earn some big money for when Im moving, and I'll have plenty saved.

Alright for now I dont have much more to say, will edit later.

No comments: