Sunday, October 28, 2007

An Update

OK...so I've made minor adjustments to the date I'm flying in...My plane ticket Im going to be buying will be the 11th (editted below as well).

My mama and pops will be coming to meet me there as well as my guy, Chris. I am soooo excited I dont even know how to explain it. and ill be leaving that week with a bonus check sitting in the bank for me to use for my car and other fun stuff I want to get along the way...Im going to be taking just a bag of clothes and my carry on, and maybe a box with my lizard stuff...

I am officially sneaking in my lizard. she will stay in my pocket until I get past the detectors and then put her in a little box for the flight there. (Or maybe I'll just call the airport and see how much it will cost. lol.)

More Later

No comments: